What the main factors to know before to bet on eSports ?
Betting on eSports is actually very simple and similar to betting on sport . You have the choice between different events from the world of electronic sport such as the world championships, the European championships or even the national championships (LOL, CSGO, Dota 2, etc.). Several types of bets are associated with all these sports events (we list them a few lines below). And finally, all these types of bets are associated with odds.
To bet on this discipline of competitive video games, it is therefore necessary to bet money on a type of bet whose odds will determine the amount of your winnings. And to win, the selected bet must be fair, that is to say that the condition required by the bet is correct.
Below is a list of some types of esports bets you may encounter:
So-called “traditional” bets:
- Simple bet : as the name suggests, it is the simplest. You just have to bet on the victory of one or the other team (see example above with Fnatic-Origen).
- Combined bet : in this case, you will combine several events between them and therefore multiply several odds between them. You win if and only if all the events are correct. The payouts associated with combined bets are often higher than for single bets. However, it is more difficult to win because the risk is higher.
Live bet : in the same way as for sport, it is possible to bet live for electronic sport. You can thus bet during the matches. The odds evolve and change throughout the course of the match.
For example, during a CSGO match between FaZe Clan and G2 Esports, the odds of the FaZe Clan team winning the match is @ 2.20 at the start of the match. Then, if FaZe Clan won the 1 st item, the odds can change and go from @ @ 2.20 to 2.00. And conversely, if it is G2 Esports who wins the 1st point, the odds of FaZe Clan wins the match can go up to @ 2.40…
So-called “special” bets:
- Bets on the number of “kills” made by a particular player (LOL, CSGO, etc.).
- Bets on the number of bomb defusals (CSGO).
- Betting on the number of “full team” (winning a round without any member of his team being killed) made by a team (CSGO).
- Bets on the number of “drakes” captured (LOL).
- Etc… It depends on the bookmaker and the games you bet on.
Finally, to bet on eSport, it is obviously necessary to register on an online betting site where it is possible to bet money on this discipline. We discuss this in more detail in the next paragraph.
Sites to bet on eSports
AsianConnect has the best spreads and odds in order to bet on eSports. Click Here to register. They have the best odds of the market and you can bet on several sports.
Don't know anything about eSports but want to make money ?
We have experts that analyze everyday games and statistics in order to do the hard work for you and propose you directly tips. You don't need any experiences so that the only think you need to do is to copy-paste. We hit 80% WIN on eSports and we are 100% transparent about the results we have.